EL DORADO TOWER SYSTEM
Click HERE to upgrade your vivariums to a lightweight Alumalite back panel.
For centuries explorers hoped to discover a city of immeasurable riches in the jungles of Central and South America. What they failed to understand was that El Dorado wasn't a literal city of gold, but rather an ideal – a dream fully realized.
Our El Dorado is the result of years of design and decades worth of hobbyist experience. It includes:
- Tower display stand in your choice of Kiaat (shown), Cherry, Walnut or Black
- 2 Amazonia vivariums with integrated lights and air circulation systems, passive ventilation and drain systems
- Air circulation system (left and right fan assemblies, power supply, yoke)
- Pre-installed LED light system, Meanwell power supply, dimmer
- MistKing misting system (4 double "L" nozzles, tubing, connectors, 24V Starter pump)
- Neptune Systems Apex controller (includes Energy Bar 4, temp pride, Neptune tech support and 1-yr InSitu programming support)
- 2 water reservoir/sumps
Tower Display Stands (and associated systems) are only available for a limited time once per year, and are custom made to order and shipped directly from our supplier in South Africa.
Dimensions: 70 7/8 x 22 5/8 x 20" (1800 x 575 x510 mm)
Weight: 185 lbs (45 kg)
ORDERING INFO: We charge the full amount when you place your order. Upon order receipt we will schedule delivery of the Neptune system (and its programming), 2 Amazonia vivariums and water reservoirs. Shipping of the vivariums and Neptune controller is included in the price of the El Dorado.
We bill shipping charges for the display stand separately, once it is completed and ready to ship from South Africa (we require 10 unit orders to begin the build process, which may take a total of 3-4 months from the time you order to receiving your tower). We bill shipping charges for towers separately, once they are completed and ready to ship from South Africa. Buyer is responsible for shipping, duty, import fees and brokerage changed by their respective country. Stand purchases are non-refundable, and once a veneer finish is specified, it is not changeable. Expected shipping costs of the tower stand ranges from $150-300 USD, depending on final delivery destination.
The El Dorado Tower System does not come with plants.
Made in the U.S.A.