Our tower display stands have been designed specifically for use with InSitu vivariums to create striking and functional displays, whether as a single tower or configured side-by-side to display an entire collection. 

AVAILABLE FINISHES: Each stand is constructed of a black powder-coated welded steel frame and your choice of black or natural Kiaat finish. The natural Kiaat stand (shown here) includes Kiaat veneer panels with solid Kiaat fascia boards. The black stand is also made of wood, wood veneer panels, and fascia boards.

All fascia panels are magnetized and removable for easy access to lights, misting lines and canopy vents. Clips are included to organize tubes and wires, as are earthquake straps (to help secure against unintended tipping). 

The lower cabinet can comfortably house 2 InSitu reservoirs (one for misting, the other as a wastewater sump), power strip, misting pump and Neptune Systems Apex controller. Casters on the bottom of the tower allow for easy movement of the entire display system.

The Tower Display stand does NOT come with vivariums.

Dimensions: 70 7/8 x 22 5/8 x 20" (1800 x 575 x510 mm)
Weight: 99 lbs (45 kg) 

ORDERING INFORMATION: Our displays stands are made to order. We charge a 75% non-refundable down payment upon order placement (the check-out screen will show a 25% discount).   We bill the remaining 75% plus shipping fees in 3-4 months when the stands are ready for delivery. 

Made in South Africa


    Related Products